Monday, December 5, 2016

April 27, 1978

I went all the way up to EST in Times Square. Ann had called to say that her pregnancy test had come out negative. For the last two weeks Ive been finishing in her, because I thought she was pregnant, but I must be sterile from eating too many Twinkies watching Tv high on LSD during the early part of this decade. Sterility was the price I paid for that binge, but at least I can get an erection.

Arriving at the theater I asked the other college students where Ann was.The assholes had no idea.

They said ti as if they were hiding her.

Paranoia is a another lasting effect of Acid.

LATER

I waited for Ann. She was happy to see me. I thought her very beautiful in a jean jacket and her brownish hair flicked with blonde from the Spring sun.

Afterwards I visited Tim Dunleavy. He said nothing about me stealing money and I wondered if Anthony had been telling me a lie, since he still suspects of stealing his money. He has taken lengths to distort who I am to my friends.

Fuck him.

But I don't have many friends here.

Willem asked, "Who are your friends in New York?"

I took my time answering and Willem said, "If you have to take that long, you don't have any friends."

"Someone once said if you have one friend, you're lucky. If you have two friends, you're blessed, and if you have three friends, you're a liar."

"And what about no friends?"

"You're lonely, but I have plenty of women friends here. My father's only friend is my mother. Funny, they had six kids and I've never heard them making love. They must have been doing it quietly. I didn't know anything about sex as a kid. When someone informed me about the physical act, I said to them, "My parents wouldn't do that."

"I guess you were wrong at least six times."

"I guess I was."

Ann makes only a little noise and I suspect I grunt like a caveman.

Not nice.

I'll try and work on sounding more human.

No comments:

Post a Comment